I love your style - so simple, so perfect!!! beautiful LO!!!
Denne likte jeg veldig godt. Nydelig fargebruk, enkel og detaljrik! Digger treet og malingsprikkene.Takk for inspirasjonen!
Hi! I like this page, and I'm about to lift your work taking part in the "Scraplifting with a secret" challenge. Is that OK? Unfortunately, I can't find copyright notice in your blog.
Actually, it wasn't a layout, but more "element - a bit of color - technique - space usage" lifting. Thanks again.
Legg inn en kommentar
4 kommentarer:
I love your style - so simple, so perfect!!! beautiful LO!!!
Denne likte jeg veldig godt. Nydelig fargebruk, enkel og detaljrik! Digger treet og malingsprikkene.
Takk for inspirasjonen!
Hi! I like this page, and I'm about to lift your work taking part in the "Scraplifting with a secret" challenge. Is that OK? Unfortunately, I can't find copyright notice in your blog.
Actually, it wasn't a layout, but more "element - a bit of color - technique - space usage" lifting. Thanks again.
Legg inn en kommentar