Gratulerer så masse med dagen! Glad i dæ!

If I didn't know better, I'd think you'd have wings,
Because you have helped me with so many things.
You would wear a halo up above
Because you have shown me so much love.
Little do you know, you make me see the light
You are like my angel all dressed in white.
When I look at you, I see me
And the kind of mother I want to be.
You are always there for me in whatever I do
I am never alone, because I always have you.
If I have trouble climbing, you throw me a rope
And lead me to believe that there is still hope.
All through the years, you've been by my side
From when I was a kid, until I was a bride.
If you could look through my eyes, and see what I see
You'd see the best mother there ever will be.
You are my best friend, and have been from the start,
No matter what you think, we'll never grow apart.
Thank you for being there for me through thick and thin,
Up rocky roads and back again.
If you could see through my eyes, you would see
Just how precious my mother is to me.
Because you have helped me with so many things.
You would wear a halo up above
Because you have shown me so much love.
Little do you know, you make me see the light
You are like my angel all dressed in white.
When I look at you, I see me
And the kind of mother I want to be.
You are always there for me in whatever I do
I am never alone, because I always have you.
If I have trouble climbing, you throw me a rope
And lead me to believe that there is still hope.
All through the years, you've been by my side
From when I was a kid, until I was a bride.
If you could look through my eyes, and see what I see
You'd see the best mother there ever will be.
You are my best friend, and have been from the start,
No matter what you think, we'll never grow apart.
Thank you for being there for me through thick and thin,
Up rocky roads and back again.
If you could see through my eyes, you would see
Just how precious my mother is to me.



4 kommentarer:
gratulerer til mamman din=)
Gratulerer sååå mye til mamsen!!!
Klem Anki
tusen takk jenta mi! du e verdens beste du! klem fra mamsen
Kjempeflott hyllest til din mamma! :D Hun ser ut som en skikkelig sprek dame.
God påske!
Legg inn en kommentar